The Swiss Society of Friends of the Weizmann Institute offers Fellowships for postdoctoral studies at the Institute. The applicants must have an appropriate degree and qualifications, the application must come from Switzerland.
• Cover letter
• Planned project (max 3 pages)
• Brief career plan (max 1 page)
• CV including publications
• Letter of invitation/support from the hosting professor at the Weizmann Institute
• Letter of support from the department head of the Swiss institute at which the applicant was last enrolled
Address to: Prof. Michael Fried, Director, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University Hospital of Zurich, Rämistrasse 100, CH-8091 Zürich.
Application deadlines: 31.12., 30.4., and 31.7.
The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel is a world leading multidisciplinary center of research and teaching in the natural sciences and comprises five faculties: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and Computer Science, as well as the Feinberg Graduate School. The Institute is located in a beautiful campus, about 20 km South of Tel Aviv. For information about research topics and research projects pursued at the Weizmann Institute of Science see:
DER FREUNDE DES
WEIZMANN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
Postfach, Fraumünsterstrasse 23, 8001 Zürich
Telefon 044 380 32 00
Fax 044 380 32 04